Thank you for visiting our website www.wowchurch.org.uk
We are delighted to have the opportunity to interact with you and want to ensure your privacy and safety whilst using Without Walls Church. Below is some information about the types of information we might collect, how we may use that information and whether we disclose that information to anyone.
What Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect information through ‘traffic data’. We collect and store certain other information automatically whenever you interact with the Site. For example, we collect your Email address, username, IP address, browser information and reference site domain name every time you visit the Site. We also collect information regarding user-traffic patterns and site usage. This information is used to analyse and improve WOWChurch and to provide our users with a better experience.
Sharing Your Information
Except as disclosed in this Privacy Statement, we do not sell trade, rent, or otherwise retransmit any Personally Identifiable Information we collect online unless we have your permission. We may use things from chat conversations or emails in our marketing and promotion – when we do so we will never disclose the identification of the person who made the comments and will try to ensure that the general public will not be able to identify the person who made the comments from anything we publish unless we have obtained specific permission from the individual concerned.
We’ll never pass any of this information on to any other organisation, except in the following situations:
- If we receive a call about acts of terrorism or bomb warnings
- If we receive a court order requiring us to share information
- You threaten the safety of our volunteers
- You compromise the delivery of our service, for example by making it difficult for other people to get through
- You directly ask us to pass on information about you to someone else
- You are in a situation which has or could cause you harm, you have given us information that identifies you and you are unable to make decisions for yourself. This applies to all young people under 13, and in some circumstances to older children and adults. If we are worried about this situation, we will always talk to you about it first.
- If you provide information that identifies someone who has caused harm or says they are going to cause harm to a child or vulnerable adult.
Children and Privacy
Our Website is not intentionally targeted to children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13 you should only visit the Site under the immediate supervision of a parent or guardian.
The Site is published in the United Kingdom and intended for users from the United Kingdom. This policy shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom
Links to Other Web Sites
We can’t guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any other websites we link to – so please be cautious and vigilant before relying on anything you see there.